Want to work at a world-changing startup?
HelpWith.co is currently recruiting Ambassadors to help build our community on campus.
Who are we?
HelpWith is a peer-to-peer education platform that connects qualified tutors with students in their community. On a broader level, we’re a startup that’s ushering education into the sharing economy. Think Uber or AirBnB for specialized tutoring. We want to help people monetize their untapped talents and skills through a sleek platform that encourages community collaboration.
Who are you?
- Current or recent college graduate
- Interested in outreach, marketing, or community strategy
- Social butterfly that likes to spread your wings all across campus
- Active on social media
- Able to commit 5-10 hours per week
What’s the job?
HelpWith currently has thousands of active users and we want more! Your job is to help us grow our user base through on-campus recruitment. Our platform allows peer-vetted students to monetize their skills and knowledge by making a profile and book 1-on-1 lessons with students in their area. Our site also gives students access to affordable tutors. We encourage our users to barter and trade for lessons! It’s a win-win. Think you can do it? The more people you recruit, the more you get paid. Speaking of which…
- $100 biweekly stipend
- Performance incentives for recruiting members ($3+ per profile)
- Set your own schedule
- A foot in the door at a fast growing startup raising venture funds (we like to promote from within)
- Stellar references from connected individuals in the startup scene
- Great resume builder
- A chance to put your classroom skills to the test with real people!